Placed a order ovr a wk ago, did a tracking, results reads, pkg traveled state to state normal ups service, made it to Texas, there my pkg sits waiting on usps reg mail carrier to deliver, due to this company wanting to pay cheaper cost on their end while charger their customers ups rates, their using this SUREPOST delivery which delays the pkgs, being delivered by ups at your door, makes no sense to me but cheaper charge for them, why would a company use ups to go state to state with a pkg, to have them leave the pkg at post office instead of their homes? and another catch to this SUREPOST, I called in and the lady kept repeating that they still had time, asked her what she meant she says oh we have ten days, and mail isn't delivered on sat's, no SUREPOST delivery does not have sat mail, our pkgs sit there, until there sorted and fitted in on our reg mail, so then I ask her what post office was it at, she could not tell me, not even tracking, destination post office, so they don't even know where the pkgs are! MY ADVICE IS TO READ WHAT SUREPOST DELIVERY MEANS DONT GET SCREWED LIKE ME!

Comments