This was the rue21 in the Michigan City (Indiana), outlet mall.As soon as we walked in, the store was a complete mess!
Nothing was folded, nothing was organized, nor put in it's right place. The employees were to no help. They were having conversations to each other, not even minding the customers. Shoes, jewelry, underwear, clothes, and so much more on the floor!
Who wants to buy clothes and other things that were on the dirty floor? Unbelievable. The rue21 in Valparaiso, IN was 100% better. Nothing on the floor, everything organized.
It was the worst rue21 or any shopping experience ever!Never will we give that particular rue21 business again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disorganized Store
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I WAS PAYING AT THE REGISTER AND THE CASHIER WANTED ME TO SAMPLE SOME PERFUME, I TOLD HER "No thank you, I'm allergic to perfume." SO WHEN I GOT HOME..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Cabana sneakers placed in wrong area price was mismarkef they would not honor what was on the sign. Very disappointed with this store will not come here again sales associate..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."