This was the rue21 in the Michigan City (Indiana), outlet mall.As soon as we walked in, the store was a complete mess!
Nothing was folded, nothing was organized, nor put in it's right place. The employees were to no help. They were having conversations to each other, not even minding the customers. Shoes, jewelry, underwear, clothes, and so much more on the floor!
Who wants to buy clothes and other things that were on the dirty floor? Unbelievable. The rue21 in Valparaiso, IN was 100% better. Nothing on the floor, everything organized.
It was the worst rue21 or any shopping experience ever!Never will we give that particular rue21 business again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disorganized Store
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "Candle smells like a burning gas oven! I really thought it would smell like the cologne but I was horribly mistaken. I smelled it in the store and it was..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."