This was the rue21 in the Michigan City (Indiana), outlet mall.As soon as we walked in, the store was a complete mess!
Nothing was folded, nothing was organized, nor put in it's right place. The employees were to no help. They were having conversations to each other, not even minding the customers. Shoes, jewelry, underwear, clothes, and so much more on the floor!
Who wants to buy clothes and other things that were on the dirty floor? Unbelievable. The rue21 in Valparaiso, IN was 100% better. Nothing on the floor, everything organized.
It was the worst rue21 or any shopping experience ever!Never will we give that particular rue21 business again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Disorganized Store
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."