WARNING to anyone who is thinking about shopping online: I ordered 5 items from rue 21 that were plus size because they do not carry them in stores. Bad idea I ordered them on the 22nd of February and still haven't received them and now we are on the 9th of March.

I spoke with two diffrent people over the phone on 2 seprate occasions, who had no idea what was going on with my order and said that I would be notified by email or phone about the issue; which never happened. Instead I get an email saying that one of my items has been cancelled because it went out of stock while waiting to be processed; and my order still says processing. I would just cancel the whole order but it is hard to find cute clothes in my size. But I will not be shopping with rue 21 anymore.

Also I shop online for just about everything I buy and have never had an issue of this kind. I probably would have been ok if they would have had someone follow up with me about what happened or maybe even a discount for the poor service.

I was planning on wearing one the shirts this past weekend to a party I attended. So now I'm having to go out of my way to write a bad review on every site I can find and will be telling everyone I know not to shop online with rue 21.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rue 21. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rue 21.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rue 21 to other companies on our site.

Comments