WARNING to anyone who is thinking about shopping online: I ordered 5 items from rue 21 that were plus size because they do not carry them in stores. Bad idea I ordered them on the 22nd of February and still haven't received them and now we are on the 9th of March.

I spoke with two diffrent people over the phone on 2 seprate occasions, who had no idea what was going on with my order and said that I would be notified by email or phone about the issue; which never happened. Instead I get an email saying that one of my items has been cancelled because it went out of stock while waiting to be processed; and my order still says processing. I would just cancel the whole order but it is hard to find cute clothes in my size. But I will not be shopping with rue 21 anymore.

Also I shop online for just about everything I buy and have never had an issue of this kind. I probably would have been ok if they would have had someone follow up with me about what happened or maybe even a discount for the poor service.

I was planning on wearing one the shirts this past weekend to a party I attended. So now I'm having to go out of my way to write a bad review on every site I can find and will be telling everyone I know not to shop online with rue 21.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rue 21 Shirt.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments