4.0

I recently started shopping back at Rue 21 company.In the past i brought alot of tank tops and only wore them once due to small holes in the front of the tank tops and it happen with all of them.

So 3/16/2016 i purchased 2 shirts from rue21. I wore one of them to my sister's baby shower sunday 3/20/2016. By the end of the day the shirt stared to have lint balls in front of the shirt and on the sides where my arms hang, basically it looked like i had wore the shirt multiple times.

I feel like my money was wasted again and I will no longer shop at rue21 because i refuse to keep buying clothes that i can only wear once.My name is Ashley Williams my email is lucky11wilson@aol.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rue 21 shirt. Rue 21 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rue 21 shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rue 21.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments

the receipt specifically states you have 30 days to return or exchange if the product is in ORIGINAL condition. also, dont buy a $5 and expect $30 quality. maybe start shopping at nordstroms