2.6

I ordered 3 items on feb. 15.

I ordered them for vacation which is march 18. It's now feb. 24 and the order is still processing. I know I've got plenty of time, but it has never taken this long.

And I need to know if the bathing suit is gonna work for me because if not I need to find another bathing suit. I called customer service and all they said was there were difficulties with my order but I couldn't cancel it because it had been more then 30 minutes after I ordered.

Review about: Rue 21 Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I was supposed to get my items weeks ago still nothing. They said my package was delivered and signed for but when I went to UPS they had no signature anywhere for my package and only the info "package left outside" Rue21 Refused to refund me over and over or do a tracer on my package and work with ups. I now had to file a fraud report with my bank and the BBB.

Manhattan, Kansas, United States #1294017

The same thing happened to me I ordered some jeans like a lot of them on feb 15 and they just got shipped yesterday, they said they had inventory that's why there was a hold up. So I was like it took y'all almost 10 days to do inventory......they still haven't charged my card or anything