Featured Not resolved
3.7

Candle smells like a burning gas oven!I really thought it would smell like the cologne but I was horribly mistaken.

I smelled it in the store and it was great but I was sadly mislead. I got home and buned it right away only for my mom to complain about a possible gas leak. Lol. But it was just my candle.

I thought if I burned it a little longer the true smell would eventually emerge. It's been about 4 hrs and that clearly isn't going to happen.

I noticed today that they no longer sell this specific candle on their website.I wonder why?!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rue 21 candle. Rue 21 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rue 21 candle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rue 21.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments

#1361916

I just bought 3 of them and I've been burning them waiting for something to happen... and nothing but a *** paper burning smell