1.7

Cabana sneakers placed in wrong area price was mismarkef they would not honor what was on the sign. Very disappointed with this store will not come here again sales associate was not friendly store was at tropical & centennial in Las Vegas, NV.

Associate removed them to another area before I can take the picture before he moved them.

Disappointed!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Rue 21 and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rue 21.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rue 21 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments

Rue 21 - NEVER shopping there again Rue 21 "Recently purchases several items totally over $40 and they had a sign up saying that if you spent $40, you would receive $40 in extra bucks to use on your..." Read more Rue 21 Jeans Review from Blue Springs, Missouri Rue 21 "Ordered these mens jeans as a Christmas gift for my nephew next week.....What the *** am I suppose to do with these...They were shipped to my house like this....this is..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Rue 21 - Shipping Service Review Rue 21 "Found BUGS in one of the bags. I placed an order online on 11/28/16 barely got my order today on 12/12/16. I have ordered from rue21 before it was good..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more