I WAS PAYING AT THE REGISTER AND THE CASHIER WANTED ME TO SAMPLE SOME PERFUME, I TOLD HER "No thank you, I'm allergic to perfume." SO WHEN I GOT HOME I WAS GOING TO TRY ON THE SHIRT I BOUGHT AND IT SMELLED LIKE PERFUME!SHE HAD THROWN THREE STRIPS OF PAPERS SPRAYED WITH PERFUME, INSIDE MY BAG.

I STARTED SNEEZING AND GOT A HEADACHE THAT LASTED FOR HOURS! I DIDN'T I APPRECIATED IT SO I CALLED THE STORE AND THE MANAGER ASKED IF I WANTED TO RETURN THE TOP. I SAID NO I JUST WANTED TO LET HER KNOW WHAT THAT CASHIER HAD DONE AND DID IT ON PURPOSE!

I WON'T GO BACK TO THAT STORE!IN EL PASO TX STORE 01256

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "reprimand the cashier and let her know customer was not happy! thank you!". The author is overall dissatisfied with Rue 21 and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rue 21 cashier from Rue 21 was rudeness and employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rue 21.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rue 21 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments

ParadePooper

Lol honestly this post is hilarious!! I would have done the same!!:) seems like you deserved it from the tone of your post !

to Parade***er Orlando, Florida, United States #1184909

And that attitude is probably why you have a minimum wage job.

to Parade***er #1263634

The only one with an attitude here is you. No one deserves that type of service.

El Paso, Texas, United States #1146030