Review about Rue 21 Shirt from Doylestown, Pennsylvania

41 of 143 Rue 21 reviews

I recently started shopping back at Rue 21 company.In the past i brought alot of tank tops and only wore them once due to small holes in the front of the tank tops and it happen with all of them.

So 3/16/2016 i purchased 2 shirts from rue21. I wore one of them to my sister's baby shower sunday 3/20/2016. By the end of the day the shirt stared to have lint balls in front of the shirt and on the sides where my arms hang, basically it looked like i had wore the shirt multiple times.

I feel like my money was wasted again and I will no longer shop at rue21 because i refuse to keep buying clothes that i can only wear once.My name is Ashley Williams my email is lucky11wilson@aol.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rue 21 Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #814556

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rue 21? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
41 of 143 Rue 21 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 01 #1137558

the receipt specifically states you have 30 days to return or exchange if the product is in ORIGINAL condition. also, dont buy a $5 and expect $30 quality. maybe start shopping at nordstroms

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.