Recently purchases several items totally over $40 and they had a sign up saying that if you spent $40, you would receive $40 in extra bucks to use on your next shopping trip.They told me they sale started the day before and they were already out of the coupons.

So i called Rue 21 customer service and asked for them. They had me email them a picture of the sign that was hanging in the store and told me the district manager would be calling me. Not only did he never call but i emailed customer service as well and sent them the picture from the website and they told me the sign was wrong and sorry for my inconvenience but they couldn't give me extra bucks. WTH!?

I would not have even spent the money i did in their if it wasn't for getting the rue bucks back.

So i am taking my purchases back for a refund and never shopping their again.This was a weeks long ordeal emailing back and forth.

booandbaby wrote the review because of pricing issue at Rue 21 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Rue 21 to "give me the $40 in rue bucks i was supposed to get then".

The most disappointing in user's experience was employees, signs were wrong, did not get rue bucks and no one called me back. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rue 21 and rue 21 manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments