Rue 21 - NEVER shopping there again

50 of 143 Rue 21 reviews

Recently purchases several items totally over $40 and they had a sign up saying that if you spent $40, you would receive $40 in extra bucks to use on your next shopping trip.They told me they sale started the day before and they were already out of the coupons.

So i called Rue 21 customer service and asked for them. They had me email them a picture of the sign that was hanging in the store and told me the district manager would be calling me. Not only did he never call but i emailed customer service as well and sent them the picture from the website and they told me the sign was wrong and sorry for my inconvenience but they couldn't give me extra bucks. WTH!?

I would not have even spent the money i did in their if it wasn't for getting the rue bucks back.

So i am taking my purchases back for a refund and never shopping their again.This was a weeks long ordeal emailing back and forth.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Employees
    • Signs were wrong
    • Did not get rue bucks
    • No one called me back
    • District manager did not call

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
Give me the $40 in Rue bucks i was supposed to get then.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Rue 21 Ruebucks
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #763740 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rue 21? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 143 Rue 21 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rue 21. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Rue 21.
Filing a new complaint about
×