Marshall, Texas

Recently purchases several items totally over $40 and they had a sign up saying that if you spent $40, you would receive $40 in extra bucks to use on your next shopping trip.They told me they sale started the day before and they were already out of the coupons.

Related: Rue 21 Manager Review from Stockton, California

So i called Rue 21 customer service and asked for them. They had me email them a picture of the sign that was hanging in the store and told me the district manager would be calling me. Not only did he never call but i emailed customer service as well and sent them the picture from the website and they told me the sign was wrong and sorry for my inconvenience but they couldn't give me extra bucks. WTH!?

I would not have even spent the money i did in their if it wasn't for getting the rue bucks back.

So i am taking my purchases back for a refund and never shopping their again.This was a weeks long ordeal emailing back and forth.

Review about: Rue 21 Ruebucks.

I didn't like: Employees, Signs were wrong, Did not get rue bucks, No one called me back, District manager did not call.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Rue 21 Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $40
Preferred solution Give me the $40 in Rue bucks i was supposed to get then.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.