3.2

Not long ago I got a pair of high rise, plain black leggings from Rue 21. They were incredible the first day- very soft, comfortable, and easy to move in. This changed when I took them off, though, and discovered a mixture of loose dye and seam strings stuck to my legs. This dye stained my bed and toilet as well.

As I was taking them off, I made a hole in them from very little movement. It wasnt very large or noticeable, so I thought nothing of it and wore them again- big. mistake. The dye continued to go everywhere despite having been washed, and the back seam tore and a hole was in them. They lasted two days.

Absolutely furious; this isn’t acceptable for leggings- especially not ten dollar ones. Save your time and money, just get from Walmart.

(No, I did not order a size smaller than normal, and they fit as needed. They were just cheaply made.)

Review about: Rue 21 Leggings.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same here! My toilet, bath tub and one of my sheets—stained from the dye.

I bought more last week and wore a pair. They also are my size that I always get.....Wore for an hr and there’s a hole the size of my head in them!