2.5

Terrible company to deal with!!I have placed a couple of online orders with them and each one has been a nightmare.

First order, half of it was cancelled after purchasing and took 2 weeks to ship, second order I paid with a gift card and tried to pay the $2 difference through my Paypal account only to get an email showing the total balance was removed from Paypal and nothing from the giftcard. I emailed them about this and they replied with " I' m sorry but your payment method cannot be changed after purchase, if you need further assisstance please call our 1-800 number" which I tried to do several times and was put on hold for an ungodly amount of time each time. I finally just gave up and waited for my order to come and some of it did, (3 items out of the 10 I ordered!? I am still almost two weeks later waiting for the rest of that to arrive, if it ever does.........

Do Not Purchase from this place!!You will regret it :(

Review about: Rue 21 Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Clothing i did receive.

I didn't like: Processing time, Unhelpful customer service, Shipping time.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments