I ordered some items online since there was a sale going on.I was SO excited when I saw my package had arrived...only to find out that they had sent me someone else's order.

Complete negligence on the Warehouse's part. To make matters worse, it took me over 30 minutes to reach a customer service rep when I called their customer service number. The representative then had the nerve to put my on hold and forget about me as I was pulling up my order number for him. I sat for another 10 minutes waiting for him to come back.

I finally hung up and tried calling again, this time it took me OVER AN HOUR to reach a representative.

Absolutely the WORST customer service I have ever received.I did get a refund, but they cannot send me my order and I would have to order it all online again (without the sale prices.) DO NOT ORDER ONLINE FROM THEM!

Review about: Rue 21 Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments