I ordered some items online since there was a sale going on.I was SO excited when I saw my package had arrived...only to find out that they had sent me someone else's order.

Complete negligence on the Warehouse's part. To make matters worse, it took me over 30 minutes to reach a customer service rep when I called their customer service number. The representative then had the nerve to put my on hold and forget about me as I was pulling up my order number for him. I sat for another 10 minutes waiting for him to come back.

I finally hung up and tried calling again, this time it took me OVER AN HOUR to reach a representative.

Absolutely the WORST customer service I have ever received.I did get a refund, but they cannot send me my order and I would have to order it all online again (without the sale prices.) DO NOT ORDER ONLINE FROM THEM!

Review about: Rue 21 Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Rue 21?

Comments

Rue 21 Cabana Sneakers Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Rue 21 "Cabana sneakers placed in wrong area price was mismarkef they would not honor what was on the sign. Very disappointed with this store will not come here again sales associate..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Rue 21 - RUDE CASHIER Rue 21 "I WAS PAYING AT THE REGISTER AND THE CASHIER WANTED ME TO SAMPLE SOME PERFUME, I TOLD HER "No thank you, I'm allergic to perfume." SO WHEN I GOT HOME..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more